Sunday 4 September 2016

A Few More French

As the title of this post suggests here are a few more 20mm(ish) plastic French Napoleonic infantry that I completed last month.
These are the next regiment of Italeri French that I posted about a few months ago.  As I mentioned previously there are enough figures, including command figures, in the two boxes I got to make six regiments of 16 figures each.  These are based for the WRG 1685-1845 rule system.
Reviewing where I am now though I'm not sure I'm going to need many more infantry regiments so I will take a view on what I need and whether I should be using my time more usefully on some of my (many) other projects.

However, next up on the plastic Naploeonic front are some cuirassiers and some very nice Italeri Hussars (in shakos) which I am looking forward to getting finished.  I'm also going to get a better camera as these images are far too blurry and not up to my preferred standard.

2 comments:

cameronian said...

Looking forward to getting finished, how ell do I know that one! Keep at it lad, you'll get there.

The Wishful Wargamer said...

Thanks George. I've got some Revell cuirassiers on the go now and then some Italeri Hussars (which are beautiful) and then perhaps a couple more infantry regiments, some guards, maybe another gun or two, some limbers... should be done by 2026!
Cheers WW